A project contract in the heart of London
51,224 sq ft
Various project works across the building both in landlord and tenant areas
5 month contract
179a Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7NY
External landlords emergency lighting was replaced along with the upgrade A/C electrical distribution boards.
The existing water supply was upgraded by installation of a new booster set and break tank to provide suitable pressure and flow to the UCLH floors.
We provided a flexible and efficient service to the client and tenants, to work around their requirements during the pandemic, completing the project within 5 months.
As part of the mechanical project we completed the following works:
- Installation of a new VRF system for the landlord modified for the tenents CAT B requirements with extended seven-year warranty and the continuation of maintenance services to UCLH
- External emergency lighting installation on the fire escapes
- A/C power distribution to all floors and condensers.
- Installation of roof top condensers.
- Installation of new booster set and break tank due to additional pressure requirement in the building