First off, I would like to thank you all for welcoming me into the company.
I am extremely excited to be here at Hemlow, and look forward to working with all of you to continue to bring success to Hemlow. I wanted to better introduce myself and give you a better understanding of what my position is here at Hemlow and what I will be doing to support you and the company going forwards.
To deliver service excellence by developing local supply chain partnerships and optimising added value, with cost saving strategies.
I will be driving the supply chain network and expanding this function to cater for future developments in line with company growth.
Here I have listed out what my focus will be on:
- Establishing our preferred suppliers and securing agreements with them.
- Supply Chain Management – Managing our supply chain is critical to getting the service excellence we need going forwards, feedback and communication is essential. I will be monitoring performance, setting targets and goals for our suppliers to achieve the highest standard level of outputs.
- Driving innovation – Challenging our suppliers and sub-contractors around innovation to bring to our clients, whether it’s cutting edge technology or new methods of practise.
- Cost reduction and effectiveness – Implement key strategies to drive cost down, this can be achieved in many ways, running tenders is key to driving costs down whilst striving to become more effective.
- Adding value – Finding opportunities to drive efficiency, consolidating costs and future developments.
I am passionate when it comes to procurement, I relish in the challenges and enjoy making a difference. Ultimately the way I see success, is if your success has a positive impact on your stakeholders, everyone will benefit from the changes.
In my short time here at Hemlow, I have seen an array of opportunities and scope to develop the supply chain, maximising value and developing a supportive network for future developments.
I look forward to working with you all, getting know you all better and working as a team to achieve the goals and aspirations for Hemlow.