Award of Flagship site with TUPE resident engineer
Over 40,000 sq ft
Planned Preventative Maintenance and resident engineer
3 year contract
10 Warwick Lane, London EC4M 7BP
Within 150 metres of St Paul’s Cathedral, this 1960s building with panoramic views across the City, has undergone extensive refurbishment to provide Grade A office and ancillary accommodation. The property is the UK headquarters for a blue chip client who have a headlease of the whole property and sublet parts.
Hemlow were appointed to maintain the property following a tender of the services. The effective TUPE transfer of the resident engineer was critical to the contract award due to existing knowledge and tenant relationships.
Our maintenance is delivered through the Flagship maintenance division which provides premium service levels and enhanced management support.
- Strategic guidance with management team through company director
- Immediate response to service calls
- Excellent tenant relationships through client focused resident engineer
- Straight talking relationship with agent and consultant to deliver service in line with requirements
- Bespoke training plan in place for site specific requirements
- Disaster avoidance planning for critical areas
The building and the technology
Complex HVAC system including VRF air conditioning and Trend BMS controls
Backup generator and UPS system
Fire safety and security systems