A portfolio of 7 prestigious commercial properties within Central London
40,000 – 130,000 sq ft
Planned Preventative Maintenance
9 year contract
London Portfolio of 7 buildings NW1 5DT
Hemlow provides mechanical and electrical services across a portfolio of seven prestigious sites located throughout central London’s key commercial areas.
The landlord (EPIC) specialises in the provision of high quality office space, attracting blue chip clients expecting a premium service. Their property and facilities management company (EPAM) are recognised for providing a gold star service to their tenants.
They task Hemlow with delivery of their high standards through a range of services over and above the planned preventative maintenance of mechanical and electrical assets.
Hemlow adapted quickly to a range of different circumstances. Above all, the dedicated team rapidly understood and adopted the client’s values and fulfilled high expectations.
Hemlow have liaised with and worked alongside the main contractors during refurbishment handover periods, attending valuable training sessions from OEM manufacturers. This helped to mobilise the buildings alongside the client from product launch through to space occupation.
- ‘Eyes and ears’ service
- Management of conflicting fit-out relationships on-site
- Bespoke maintenance regime development
- Core communications competencies
- Senior management involvement as standard
- Expertise in TUPE issues and relationship management
- Dedicated, trusted engineering team
- Keeping central services available at all times through tenant fit-outs
- Detailed record-keeping
- Protecting client’s compliance liabilities
The building and the technology
Permanently manned and mobile sites with complex HVAC systems.